This training aims to inform Supervisors and Health and Safety Coordinators of their duties and responsibilities under the Occupational Health & Safety Act (OHSA).
Who should take this course?
- Health and Safety Committee Members
- Learn about relevant legislation.
- Understand the role and responsibilities of Joint Health and Safety Committees.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of Faculty and Departmental Health and Safety Coordinators.
- Learn how to report injuries and incidents.
- Learn how to carry out proper workplace inspections.
|Classroom||Supervisor Safety Training (SO1003)||3 hours||Scheduled Sessions|
How do I register?
Register for classroom courses through Workday.
Follow these steps to register:
- Log in to Workday using your WatIAM.
- Select the Learning category.
- Locate the Browse option on the right-hand side.
- Search for and select the training session from the list.
- Choose Enroll and then Submit on the following screen.
Notes - Courses without a minimum number of 6 students enrolled may be cancelled the day before it is scheduled to occur. If you are registered for a cancelled course, you will receive an email notification.
Contact the Safety Office for additional support.