Supervisor: Prateep Nayak
LinkedIn: Vandana Bharti's LinkedIn
- Environmental SDGs
- Understanding vulnerability & viability of communities
- Environmental issues, impacts, advocacy, planning & sustainable management
- Environmental ethics and natural capital
- Fascinate for water, wastewater, sanitation and municipal waste
- Research reports & factsheets on preparation of Shit Flow Diagram (SFD) of 13 cities. 2020. Centre for Science and Environment (CSE), New Delhi
- Faecal Sludge Management case studies for MOUNT: Lucknow & Unnao cities. 2020. Centre for Science and Environment (CSE), New Delhi
- Suresh Rohilla, Bhitush Luthra et al 2018. Managing Septage in Cities of Uttar Pradesh: An Analysis of the sanitation chain in 30 cities through SFDs. Centre for Science and Environment (CSE), New Delhi, India. Volume 1.
- Suresh Rohilla, Bhitush Luthra et al. 2018. Assessment of Faecal Sludge Management — Factsheet for 30 Cities in Uttar Pradesh. Centre for Science and Environment (CSE), New Delhi, India. Volume 2
- Jaspal Singh, Richa Saxena, Vandana Bharti and Anita Singh. 2018. The Importance of Waste Management to Environmental Sanitation: A Review. Advances in Bioresearch Vol 9 (2) March 2018: 202 – 207. Print ISSN: 0976-4585 Online ISSN 2277-1573
- Vandana Bharti, Jaspal Singh and A.P. Singh. 2017. Review on solid waste management methods and practices in India. Trends in Biosciences 10(21). Print: ISSN 0974 - 8431, 4065 – 4067
- Vandana Bharti, Jaspal Singh and A.P. Singh. 2017. A study on healing of ozone and some of its proving facts. American International Journal of Research in Formal, Applied and Natural Sciences (AIJRFANS). ISSN (print): 2328-3777, ISSN (online): 2328- 3785, ISSN (CD ROM): 2328-3793.
- Vandana Bharti, Babita Kumari and Jaspal Singh. 2016. Global Environmental Warnings. EICC - 2013, page: 187, Kashyap publication, B-15/G-1, Dilshad Garden Exten-2, DLF, Ghaziabad- 201005 (U.P.), ISBN No. 978-93-82422-62-4