Office: HH 289G
Phone: 519-888-4567 x35702
- PhD, Information Systems (National University of Singapore), 2012
Present: Assistant Professor, University of Waterloo, Canada
2017-2018: Senior Lecturer, The University of Auckland Business School, New Zealand
2012- 2016: Lecturer, The University of Auckland Business School, New Zealand
- Ye, H., Kankanhalli, A. (2019). "Value Co-creation for Service Innovation: Examining the Relationships between Service Innovativeness, Customer Participation, and Mobile App Performance," Journal of the Association for Information Systems, Accept
- Ye, H., Chua, C., Sun, J. (2019). Enhancing Mobile Data Services Performance via Online Reviews, Information Systems Frontiers, 21(2), 441-452.
- Ye, H. (2018). “Encouraging Innovations of Quality from User Innovators: An Empirical Study of Mobile Data Services,” Service Science, 10(4), 379-477.
- Ye, H., Kankanhalli, A. (2018).“User Service Innovation on Mobile Phone Platforms: Investigating Impacts of Lead Userness, Toolkit Support, and Design Autonomy”, MIS Quarterly, 42 (1), 165-187.
- Feng, Y. Y., Ye, H., Yu, Y., Yang, C., Cui, T. (2018). “Gamification Artifacts and Crowdsourcing Participation: Examining the Mediating Role of Intrinsic Motivations,” Computers in Human Behavior, 81, 124-136.
- Li, Y., Ye,H.J., Liu, A., Yang, X., Wang, X. (2018). "Will Digital Fluency Influence Social Media Use?: An Empirical Study of WeChat Users", The DATABASE for Advances in Information Systems, 49(4), 30-45.
- Ye, H., Kankanhalli, A. (2017). “Solvers’ Participation in Crowdsourcing Platforms: Examining the Impacts of Trust, Benefit, and Cost Factors”, Journal of Strategic Information Systems, 26(2), 101-117.
- Ye, H., Feng, Y.Y. (2016). "Why Do You Return the Favor in Online Knowledge Communities? A Study of the Motivations of Reciprocity," Computers in Human Behavior, 63, 342-349.
- Kankanhalli, A., Ye, H., Teo, H. H. (2015). "Comparing Potential and Actual Innovators: An Empirical Study of Mobile Data Services Innovation," MIS Quarterly, 39(3), 667-682.
- Ye, H., Kankanhalli, A. (2015). “Investigating the Antecedents of Organizational Task Crowdsourcing,” Information and Management, 52(1), 98-110.
- Cui, T., Ye, H., Teo, H. H., Li, J. (2015). “Information technology and open innovation: A strategic alignment perspective,” Information and Management, 52(3), 348-358.
- Ye, H., Feng, Y., Choi, B. (2015). “Understanding knowledge contribution in online communities from the perspective of community support and leader support,” Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 14(1), 34-45.
- Ye, H., Kankanhalli, A. (2013). “Leveraging crowdsourcing for organizational value co-creation,” Communications of the Association for Information Systems, 33, 225-244.
Research Awards and Honorable Mentions
- August 2017: Research Excellence Award, The University of Auckland Business School
- December 2016: Best Conference Track Paper Award, International Conference on Information Systems, Dublin
- Kankanhalli, A., Teo, H. H., Ye, H. (2015). “How can firms motivate users to innovate on their platforms?” LSE Business Review, London School of Economics Blog, http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/businessreview/2015/12/01/how-can-firms-motivate-users-toinnovate-on-their-platforms/
- January 2012 Research Achievement Award, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- January 2011 Research Achievement Award, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- IEEE Transaction on Engineering Management, 2017-Present
- Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, 2016-Present