- Undergraduates have edu.uwaterloo.ca Office 365 email accounts.
- Graduates, staff, and faculty have all been provisioned with Connect accounts.
- Undergraduates, graduates, staff, and faculty all have uwaterloo.ca Office 365 email accounts
- The Office tenants (edu and uwaterloo) have been merged into a single (uwaterloo) tenant.
- Connect email has been migrated to Office 365.
All undergraduates are entitled to an Office 365 account on the uwaterloo.ca domain. Your Office 365 account comes with up to 5 copies of Office.
To create your account:
- Go to Office.com and enter email@example.com in the upper field.
- You should be automatically redirected to the University of Waterloo Office 365 login page.
- Enter your WatIAM password and click “Sign in.”
All graduate students are entitled to a Connect account (on-campus Microsoft Exchange account). The Connect account comes with the Exchange calendar application that many students and their supervisors find useful.
If you are a new graduate student, a Connect account may have already been created for you.
To check if you have an account:
- Try to log in at UWaterloo Connect Login.
If you cannot log in:
- Please contact the Science Computing Helpdesk and request a Connect account.
Staff and faculty members
Staff and faculty members are automatically set up with a Connect account.
Issues or Concerns?
Please contact the Science Computing Helpdesk.