Cheque Request Forms

To receive reimbursement for club expenditures, you must complete a cheque request form and hand it to SciSoc, whether it be through the Vice President Finance mailbox in the SciSoc office or in person, or alternatively to the 
Please refer to Science Society's Policies & Procedures to get further information in regards to the process and practices for submitting cheque requests. 
If you have any questions about filling out your cheque request form, or are unsure which form you should be using, please contact the Vice President Finance.