You are here

Cheque Request Forms

To receive reimbursement for club expenditures, the person must complete a cheque request form (available online or in office) and hand it in to SciSoc, whether it be through the Vice President Administration and Finance mailbox in the SciSoc office or in person.
Please refer to Science Society's Policies & Procedures to get further information in regards to the process and practices for submitting cheque requests.