Even after graduating, Waterloo Science Alumni remain part of a dynamic network of business leaders and creative minds who all share a Waterloo degree.
- Engage Africa Foundation, a non-profit organization founded by alumna Ebele Mogo, is committed to fighting non-communicable diseases in Africa through the voices and creativity of everyday people.
- Grocera, an online grocery shopping and delivery service specializing in supporting local farmers, manufacturers and independent retailers to provide consumers the best selection of local foods for their grocery shopping needs.
- Innocente Brewing Co., a brewery created by science alumnus Steven Innocente, combines the science of yeast harvesting with the art of brewing beer.
- Lee Talent Management Inc., a recruiting company founded by alumna Jackie Lee, helps new and recent graduates find accelerated positions in technical and business fields.
- Ten Thousand Coffees, a digital platform created by alumnus Dave Wilkin, connects students, recent graduates and young professionals with industry leaders to share ideas, insights and unlock opportunities.