The Sanofi Biogenius Challenge Canada (SBC) is a national, biotechnology research science competition for Canadian high school and CEGEP students.
They’re challenged to take on university-level research projects under the mentorship from local scientists and researchers, who help with research design, resources and data analysis.
The University of Waterloo's Faculty of Science is hosting the 2016 Southwestern Ontario Sanofi Biogenius Challenge competition on Tuesday April 12, 2016.
- 8:00-8:15 AM Registration in STC 2001
- 9:00-11:30 AM Presentations round 1, STC 2002 & 3014
- 12:30-3:00 PM Presentations round 2, STC 2002 & 3014
- Velocity Science tour
- 4:20-5:30 PM Public Research Poster viewing, STC 2001
- 5:30-6:30 PM Award Presentations STC 0060
The winner of the Southwestern Ontario regional competition will move forward to compete at the national competition in Ottawa on May 2, 2016.
All are welcome to join in the proceedings from 4:20 PM.
200 University Ave West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1