The Sanofi Biogenius Challenge Canada (SBC) is a national, biotechnology research science competition for Canadian high school and CEGEP students.
They’re challenged to take on university-level research projects under the mentorship from local scientists and researchers, who help with research design, resources and data analysis.
The University of Waterloo's Faculty of Science is hosting the 2017 Southwestern Ontario Sanofi Biogenius Challenge competition on Thursday April 6, 2017.
- 8:30-9 AM Registration, EIT atrium
- 9:00-11:25 AM Presentations round 1
- 11:25-12:15 Lunch
- 12:15-3:00 PM Presentations round 2
- 4:00-5:30 PM Public Research Poster viewing, EIT atrium
- 5:30-6:30 PM Award Presentations EIT 1015
The winner of the Southwestern Ontario regional competition will move forward to compete at the national competition in Ottawa in May.
All are welcome to join in the proceedings from 4:00 PM.
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1