A screening of the critically acclaimed documentary Food Evolution directed by academy award-nominated Scott Hamilton Kennedy and narrated by Neil deGrasse Tyson followed by a panel discussion with local and global experts including:
- Director Scott Hamilton Kennedy
- Carol T. Culhane, CEO of International Food Focus Ltd.
- Dr. Maria Trainer, Managing Director, Science and Regulatory Affairs at CropLife Canada,
- Greg Hannam, Ontario farmer
- Motlatsi Musi, South African farmer/ Author at Global Farmer Network.
6:45 p.m. - Doors open
7:00 p.m. - Introduction by Director Scott Hamilton Kennedy
7:30 p.m. - Movie starts
9:00 p.m. - Panel starts
Please register to reserve your spot. Students should bring their watcards to the event.