Who sparked your interest in science, engineering and technology? Are you looking to improve your communication skills? Inspire and engage students in local classrooms and help them discover the relevance of science in their lives. Be their role model. Become a Let’s Talk Science volunteer!
Let’s Talk Science is an award-winning national organization that delivers active learning programs to engage children and youth in science, engineering and technology. Waterloo Science Outreach works with a team of graduate and undergraduate student volunteers to bring exciting, free science activities to the students of Waterloo Region schools.
Benefits of volunteering with Let’s Talk Science:
- Strengthen your communication, teaching and leadership skills
- Work with inspiring fellow volunteers
- Enhance your career opportunities - great for CV’s and professional school applications
- Inspire a future scientist or engineer
- You control when you volunteer - choose what fits your schedule
For more information, visit our outreach website or drop by the Science Outreach office in EIT 2010.
If you’re convinced that you want to be involved in this program, then you must complete Science with Impact training. Register for one of the sessions on our sign-up form.
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1