Waterloo’s Strategic Plan charts a course that will allow this University to be recognized as one of the top innovation institutions in the world.
But planning a path to success is not enough. Success depends on our collective ability to turn ideas into action.
Waterloo continues to host a special series of Mini Town Halls to learn what it will take to move Waterloo’s eight strategic priorities from paper to practice.
Hosted by Feridun Hamdullahpur, president and vice-chancellor of University of Waterloo, each town hall offers the opportunity to:
- Ask questions about Waterloo’s strategic priorities
- Learn details of the action plans that support each strategic priority area
- Hear from expert advisors and graduates committed to building a better university
- Understand what the Strategic Plan means for you
- Associate Provost, Students Chris Read
- Associate Vice-President Academic Mario Coniglio
- Director, Graduate Academic Services Sarah Hildebrandt
- Graduate Student Association President Maya D'Allesio
- Federation of Students President Chris Lolas