The Faculty of Science uses basic guidelines for co-op work term reports.
Biotechnology/Economics, Biotechnology/Chartered Professional Accounting, and Science and Business students should follow guidelines specifically outlined on the Science and Business website.
Psychology students should review the Psychology work term report requirements and instructions.
Confidential work reports have additional information that should be reviewed prior to writing.
How many work reports must be submitted in addition to the PD11 report?
A minimum of 3 work term reports must be submitted in addition to the PD11 report. The PD11 report counts as the first work term report for all Science students.
Science work reports are due during the office hours (but no later than 4 p.m.) on the 5th day of lectures in the study term that follows your co-op term. If you are doing a double co-op term, the work report(s) are due on the 5th day of lectures in your first study term following the work terms.
Where to submit the report?
- Biochemistry, follow submission instructions
- Biology, Environmental Science- Ecology, and Bioinformatics to Sue Whyte or Jeannie Redpath-Erb in B1 381
- Chemistry, Geochemistry, Medicinal Chemistry, and Chemical Physics, follow submission instructions
- Earth Science and Environmental Science-Geosciences/Water Science, follow submission instructions
- Physics, Physics and Astronomy, Life Physics, Mathematical Physics, and Materials and Nanosciences to Linda Kelly in PHY 242
- Science and Business, Biotech/Econ, and Biotech/CA follow submission instructions
- Psychology, follow submission instructions
Extensions for late submission, with reasons, must be approved by Dr. Stefan Idziak, Associate Dean for Co-operative Education.