It is recognized that enforcement of traffic and parking of vehicles on campus is necessary to ensure the safety of everyone on campus. The Traffic and Parking Appeal Committee was established to provide a separate entity from parking staff to review all written appeals of citation issued on campus. Citations are issued to vehicles that are parked in contravention of the University of Waterloo Traffic and Parking Regulations.
Terms of reference
- To receive and consider all written appeals from individuals who have received a citation.
- To consider and vote on all appeals submitted based on offence and reasons given in appeal form.
The committee shall consist of five voting members as follows:
- One faculty member
- One staff member
- One graduate student
- One undergraduate student
- One CUPE representative
- One manager, Parking Services (non-voting)
- One Parking Services staff who shall serve as secretary
- The chair is selected by the committee
A complete procedure for submitting an appeal is available by visiting the University of Waterloo Parking Services web site.