We have designed degree assessment forms so you can assess your academic progress. These are great tools to help you plan for upcoming terms and ensure you are on the right track to completing your Legal Studies degree!
Degree requirements are according to the academic year that a student was admitted to the Faculty of Arts or Legal Studies program. Select your calendar year from the list below to access your assessment form. If you are unsure which calendar year you are to follow, you can contact your undergraduate advisor.
Official program academic regulations and requirements are listed in the Undergraduate Studies Calendar. Any inconsistensies between the checklists below and the official undergraduate calendar are unintentional. All requirements must follow the undergraduate calendar.
Ready to Graduate?
Congratulations on your achievement! Here you will find helpful information about convocation and the University of Waterloo graduation process.
- Check out the Registrar's Convocation page to find all the information you'll need to get organized for graduation
- Review your transcript and complete a degree checklist form (Sociology or Legal Studies) to ensure you've met all your degree requirements and you are eligible to graduate from your desired program
- After completing a degree checklist, you can schedule an appointment to confirm your degree progress with your Undergraduate Advisor, if you have any questions or concerns
- Submit your Intention to Graduate form to the Registrar's Office before the convocation deadline (typically March 1 for spring graduation and August 1 for fall graduation)
- Confirm there are no holds on your student account on Quest
Other thing to consider as you prepare to graduate
- Arts Valedictorian
- Graduation Photos