Please join UWSA for an afternoon of ice skating and fun with Santa!
Come out and celebrate our 30th year and the holiday season with your friends and family!
Join us for an afternoon of ice skating, snacks, crafts, and, of course, a visit from Santa Claus and his little helpers.
Sunday, December 2, 2018
1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
UWSA Members - Free admission for members and all guests of the member. There is a charge ($15 per gift) if you wish a child 13 or under to receive a gift from Santa
Non UWSA Members – Admission charge of $5.00 per person attending. There is a charge ($20 per gift) for any child under 13 that you wish to receive a gift from Santa
Volunteers Needed: If your teenager could use some volunteer hours and would be interested in helping at Winterfest, please contact the UWSA office.
Able to join us?
Send the first page of the Registration form (PDF) today!
Ordering toys from Santa?
- Toys selections must be submitted by Wednesday, October 24, 2018
- Browse this year's Toy descriptions (PDF) and make your selections
- Submit the the Registration form (PDF) , remembering to place your child's first and last name beside each selection.
- Send your payment to the UWSA office, DC 3603, Attention Catherine Bolger (Cash, cheque or EFT)
- Confirmations will be emailed to you after registration deadline. Payments must be received the UWSA office (DC 3603) by October 24.