Guest speaker Jennifer McCorriston, Associate Director, Health Promotion, will talk about the development of a campus-wide mental health literacy training program, an overview and discussion.
Thursday, September 13, 2018 at Noon in NH 3318
Open Forum will include a discussion about UW becoming smoke free, like McMaster and Guelph.
We welcome your attendance!
Can’t join us in person?
ADOBE CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS
To enter the room, please click the following link https://summit.uwaterloo.ca/areareps
- Required hardware – computer or a mobile device, headset/speakers
- Required software – web browser, Adobe Flash Player or Adobe Connect app on your mobile device
- If you are using a computer, there is no need to download a separate player. The room will open in a browser; you may need to allow mic/camera access if prompted.
- To enter the room, click on the link and wait. It may take a couple of minutes to connect the first time.
- If you have a question during the meeting, please use the chat window. Remote participants will not be able to use their microphones for this meeting.
- If you want to test your connection, please log in to the room prior to the meeting. The room will be monitored as of 11.45am.