Area Reps meeting
Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. in NH 3407
Guest speaker Linda Brogden, Occupational Health Nurse will address how occupational health maintains, promotes and restores employee health, safety and well-being.
- Strives to assist you to maximize the relationship between your job and your health
- Fosters healthier working environments
- Promotes healthy lifestyles and behaviours, providing resources and education
- Is committed to supporting employees in returning to work following an injury or illness
- Ensures appropriate workplace accommodations
As a UWSA member, you are invited to attend our monthly Area Reps meetings, even if you are not an Area Rep. The purpose of the Area Reps committee is to exchange information about current issues facing staff at UW and to keep an open line of communication between the UWSA Board of Directors, Area Reps, and all staff in general. These monthly meetings are also open to all staff.
We welcome your attendance!
Can’t join us in person?
ADOBE CONNECT INSTRUCTIONS
To enter the room, please click the following link https://summit.uwaterloo.ca/areareps
- Required hardware – computer or a mobile device, headset/speakers
- Required software – web browser, Adobe Flash Player or Adobe Connect app on your mobile device
- If you are using a computer, there is no need to download a separate player. The room will open in a browser; you may need to allow mic/camera access if prompted.
- To enter the room, click on the link and wait. It may take a couple of minutes to connect the first time.
- If you have a question during the meeting, please use the chat window. Remote participants will not be able to use their microphones for this meeting.
- If you want to test your connection, please log in to the room prior to the meeting. The room will be monitored as of 11.45am.