Tracelyn Cornelius - Environment, Sustainability Management
Kathryn Daly - Health, Recreation & Leisure Studies
Coral Maran Davidson - Arts French Studies
Mike Cherisse - Engineering, Business, Entrepreneureship and Technology
Elyse Batista - 2.50 MASC - Water
Edward Bleaney - 3.50 Masters of Management Sciences
Kelly McManus - 4A PhD, Recreation and Leisure Studies, Faculty of Health
Melissa Potwarka - 2 PhD, Public Health Sciences
Samuel Delattre - Mechanical Engineering
Shelly Jordan - Theological Studies
Mike Cherisse - Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology
Meryl Norris - Recreation and Leisure Studies
Lauren Zalewski - Digital Experience Innovation
2020 Spring Term recipient
2020 Winter Term recipient
Darren Wynes - Geography
2019 Fall Term recipients
- Heather Norris - Master’s in School of Public Health and Health Systems
- Andrea Santi - Master’s in Digital Experience Innovation
2018 Fall Term recipient
- David Kingston - PhD candidate for Kinesiology
2018 Spring Term recipient
- J. Rathlin
2018 Winter Term recipient
- Nancy Mattes - Master's degree program, Economic Development & Innovation
2017 Fall Term recipient
- Janice Cooper - enrolled in Earth and Environmental Sciences
2017 Spring Term recipient
- Lynsey Burnett - School of Public Health and Health Systems
2017 Winter Term recipient
- Pam Fluttert- enrolled in Management Technology
2016 - Fall Term Recipient
- Leanne Perreault - Master of Digital Experience Innovation
2016 - Winter Term Recipient
- Lynsey Burnett - Master of Public Health
2015 - Fall Term Recipient
- Jeremie Raimbault - Masters level grad student enrolled in Civil Engineering.
2015 - Spring Term Recipient
- Nathan Haydon - 2nd year enrolled in Philosophy
2015 - Winter Term Recipient
- Stacey Mahoney - Second-year enrolled in Science , Masters Management Science Program on Management of Technology
2014 - Spring Term Recipients
- Jeremie Raimbault - Third-year enrolled in the Master Program for Civil Engineering.
- Jason Angel - First-year School of Planning.
2014 - Fall Term Recipients
- David Kingston - Second-year enrolled in Kinesiology- PhD Biomechanics.
2014 - Winter Term Recipients
- Jason Angel - Second-year School of Planning.
2013 - Fall Term Recipient
- Ameila Howard - Third-year enrolled in Sociology, Doctor of Philosophy.
2013 - Winter Term Recipient
- Jacqueline Hanley - Second-year enrolled in the MES Program.
2012 - Fall Term Recipients
- Natalie Sadowski - First-year Honours Arts Program.
- Erin McLaren - Second-year International Development Program.
2012 - Winter Term Recipient
- Alexandra Piatkowski - Third-year enrolled in Honours Health Sciences Co-op.