Each year St. Paul's staff, faculty, board members, alumni and friends donate generously to help students financially, sustain and grow our vital programs and improve and modernize our spaces.
Donors make a difference in everyday life at the College, and we hope to share the next chapter of our history with you.
-Alexander (AJ) Wray, Residence Don, past student representative on the St. Paul's Board of Governors
- Shape the World Campaign
- The ceremonial fire and medicine garden
- Scholarships and Awards
- Programs designed to encourage Aboriginal youth to pursue post-secondary education.
- The Social Impact Fund which provides GreenHouse students with start-up capital to advance their early-mid stage social impact ventures.
- Our annual fund designated for improvement and renewal of student facilities.
How to donate
- Online: make a one-time or monthly gift by using our secure donation web page.
- Mail: Please make cheque payable to St. Paul's University College
190 Westmount Road North
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3G5
With the help of donors we have:
- Renovated Alumni Hall (formerly MacKirdy Hall)
- Added the MacKirdy History Wall
- Added the Edward Jackman Reading Room
- Renovated the residence washrooms
- Launched a community impact award for St. Paul's students
- Support International Development students with the summer fellowship, providing accommodation in the pre-departure term
- Completed a new space to host the Waterloo Aboriginal Education Centre on behalf of the University
- Launched GreenHouse, a social impact incubator
- Renovated food services to create the Watson Student Centre