Are you interested in developing innovative approaches to pressing social and environmental problems?
We want to hear your ideas!
Win a fully funded GreenHouse fellowship, which includes accommodation at St. Paul’s GreenHouse from May to August — as well as access to programming, training, and mentorship.
Plus, as a GreenHouse Fellow, you will have access to thousands of dollars in startup funding!
- Thursday, February 9, 2017, 7-8:30 pm in St. Paul’s Alumni Hall Side B
- Information session on the Big Ideas Challenge: Learn what makes up a successful application and enjoy free food
- Sunday, February 26, 2017
- Application deadline: E-mail Lexi Salt your pitch deck (must be submitted by 11:59 pm)
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017
- Finalists are selected
- Monday, March 6, 2017
- Learn how to craft and deliver the perfect pitch (by invitation only)
- Friday, March 10, 2017
- Boardroom pitch (by invitation only)
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017, 4-5:30 pm in St. Paul’s Alumni Hall
- Social Impact Showcase/BIC celebratory event (by invitation only)
- You and your team must be between the ages of 18-29.
- At least one member of your team must be available to take a full-time residency at St. Paul’s GreenHouse from May 3 to August 31, 2017.
What we're looking for
- Strength of team or individual – ability to be coached
- Understanding of social problem being addressed and customer/beneficiary
- Degree of innovation
- Clarity of social mission
- Potential for impact
How to apply
All applicants must be available to pitch on March 10.