It's not just any milestone!
Since opening our doors in 1963, more than 5,000 students have lived here and become part of the St. Paul’s community, resulting in countless romances, lifelong friendships and transformational experiences.
Traditions such as Blackforest Coffee House and the Community Dinners, which began in the early days, remain popular today -- strengthening the sense of community felt at St. Paul’s by forever linking alumni with current and future students.
Be a part of our 50th anniversary (1963-2013):
- Explore 50 years of shared history with our 50-year timeline
- Enjoy a walk down memory lane with these photos from the archives
- Nominate a fellow alumnus for the Distinguished Alumni Award
- E-mail us with an update or to share your favourite St. Paul's memory or photos
Key Dates and Events:
- Alumni social events
- Ottawa: March 18, 2013
- Calgary: April 16, 2013
- Vancouver: April 17, 2013
- 50th Birthday BBQ: May 28, 2013
- St. Paul's Masters Golf Tournament: August 23, 2013
- 10th annual Pow Wow: September 28, 2013
- Blackforest Reunion: November 2, 2013
- Distinguished Alumni reception: TBD (2014)
*Special thanks to the members of the 50th Anniversary steering committee: Dr. Bob Rosehart '67, Dr. John Greenwood '74, Bill Watson '76, Julia Salvini '98 and Sandy Clipsham '99.
For more information, please contact Stephen Loo at 519-885-1460, x233.