Join our Innovators in Residence community
Innovators in Residence is a community where student innovators receive mentorship, training and funding to launch their own ventures.
Students who apply and are accepted, live with other like-minded innovators interested in creating social or environmental change through their own project or venture. GreenHouse supports Innovators in Residence through a series of milestones to move their ideas into action. These ideas are launched through:
- Grassroot initiatives such as advocating against human trafficking
- Policy changes such as developing a protocol for community groups to follow after a suicide
- Social entrepreneurship ventures such as developing accessible books for individuals with dementia
As part of the Innovators in Residence community, students will receive specialized mentorship and programming to create social impact in their desired problem space including:
- Personalized mentoring from members of our social impact network
- Space for creativity and collaboration with a supportive residence community
- Peer-to-peer support from like-minded social innovators experiencing similar successes and challenges
- Weekly sessions with skill development and social activities
- Access to funding opportunities including the Social Impact Fund through GreenHouse
If you are interested in applying for Innovators in Residence, please fill out our application form.
If you would like further information about the program or have any questions, please contact the GreenHouse Director Tania Del Matto.