How to apply to St. Paul's GreenHouse
- Fill out the application form.
- Once we review your application, we will arrange an interview with you either in person, by phone, or via Skype.
- If you are accepted, you will then need to make a $500 deposit to hold your spot (which will be deducted from your fees).* Simply send a screenshot of your payment to email@example.com to expedite the process.
- You will then receive a contract that outlines the terms and conditions for your stay at St. Paul’s (see Important Documents). You have one week to sign and return it. If you don’t, then your application expires and you forfeit your deposit.
- Once you sign your contract, you are considered a GreenHouse innovator and our staff will be in touch with you to schedule meetings and workshops!
If you have any other questions, please contact Tania at firstname.lastname@example.org