How to apply to GreenHouse
- Chose which program you would like to be apart of: Workplace Innovation or the Innovators in Residence.
- Fill out the application form for Innovators in Residence or the form for Workplace Innovation.
- Once we review your application, we will arrange an interview with you either in person, by phone, or via Skype.
- If you are accepted to Innovators in Residence, you will receive a contract from Brianna Johnston that outlines the terms and conditions for your stay at St. Paul’s (see Important Documents). With this contract you will be asked to review it, and if you accept the terms, sign the contract and place a $500 deposit to hold your spot (which will be deducted from your fees).*
- If you are accepted into Workplace Innovation, you will be contacted by Brendan Wylie-Toal who will introduce you to your team and partner organization.
- Once these steps are done, you are officially a GreenHouse innovator and will be contacted with your next steps.
If you have any other questions, please contact Tania Del Matto* Please be aware that once you’ve submitted the deposit, you’ve committed yourself to GreenHouse, as the deposit is non-refundable. Your contract is also binding.