Have you been accepted or are expecting an acceptance to the University of Waterloo? Are you passionate about social and/or environmental issues and want to take action in a meaningful way with a community of like-minded students? Interested in learning more about innovation?
Join GreenHouse's Innovators in Residence program, a community where student innovators receive mentorship, training, community and funding to solve social or environmental problems. Like a club at school, GreenHouse is a community for like-minded students who want to create social or environmental problems.
As part of the Innovators in Residence community, students will live on the same residence floor and receive specialized mentorship and programming to create social impact in their desired problem space. This includes:
- Personalized mentoring from members of our social impact network
- Space for creativity and collaboration with a supportive residence community
- Peer-to-peer support from like-minded social innovators experiencing similar successes and challenges
- Weekly sessions with skill development and social activities
- Access to funding opportunities including the Social Impact Fund through GreenHouse
Want to learn more or apply? Fill out this form and we will get back to you shortly.