The Social Impact Showcase celebrates the work GreenHouse students have accomplished through their journeys of social innovation and entrepreneurship.
Over 1,100 people casted their vote for the People's Choice award.
A big congratulations to Emre, the winner of the People's Choice Award!
Missed the Virtual Social Impact Showcase?
You can still watch all of the videos and pitches here. Feel free to like and comment.
You can also follow us on instagram to stay up-to-date on what GreenHouse is up to!
A Bit About the Teams
- CommUnity XP is an online platform designed to open communication about mental health and wellness within the student community.
- Emre is a cloud-based electronic medical record system built to support medical professionals providing healthcare to conflict-stricken nations.
- Essentia Health offers digitized mental health records to bridge the gap when sharing this information between individuals, hospitals and campuses.
- GreenBricks focuses on repurposing plastic as bricks to help build homes in developing countries.
- Peakaboard is a venture focused on creating a transparent standing toy board designed to encourage associative play in children with disabilities.
- SympComm is a venture focused on medical symptom tracking to ease filling out medical reports for forms like the Ontario Disability Support Program application.
Want to get involved?
Did you enjoy the Social Impact Showcase and want to learn more about GreenHouse? We are operating virtually over the summer. You can get in touch by following our social media channels or emailing us at email@example.com.