St. Paul's is a small, close-knit community at the University of Waterloo where you can share ideas, learn about yourself and explore how you can make a difference in the world.
All undergraduate students studying at Waterloo — from any faculty — are welcome. We are also part of the university's residence guarantee for first-year students.
Students love living here because they enjoy:
- being part of a smaller community of 190 undergraduates (250 as of Fall 2017).
- living five minutes (sometimes less!) from most classes.
- having individual air-temperature control in all rooms (heat and air conditioning!) and newly renovated washrooms in all residence wings (as of Fall 2017).
- the Environment Living-Learning Community — living with others who share your passions about the environment.
- the Social Impact Living-Learning Community — living with others who wish to change the world for the better.
- our new Women in Engineering Living-Learning Community — providing support for the unique needs of first-year female Engineering students as they transition to university
- making a difference through the GreenTeam, the Student Refugee Program and community service activities.
- La Bastille -- the University of Waterloo's only French-language floor.
- plenty of great experiences.
St. Paul's also has:
- 44 single rooms, fully temperature controlled all year (117 as of September 2017).
- 136 double room spaces with a unique privacy barrier for sleeping and air conditioning in spring term.
- quiet study spaces with wireless access.