St. Paul's is a small, close-knit community at the University of Waterloo where you can share ideas, learn about yourself and explore how you can make a difference in the world.
All undergraduate students studying at Waterloo — from any faculty — are welcome. We are also part of the university's residence guarantee for first-year students.
Students love living here because they enjoy:
- being part of a smaller community of 330 undergraduates from all faculties and programs.
- living five minutes from some classes.
- having individual air-temperature control in all rooms (heat and air conditioning!) and new or newly renovated washrooms in all residence wings.
- the Environment Living-Learning Community — living with others who share your passion about the environment.
- the Women in Engineering Living-Learning Community — providing support for the unique needs of first-year female Engineering students as they transition to university
- making a difference through the GreenTeam, the Student Refugee Program and community service activities.
- Innovators in Residence run by GreenHouse, a community where student innovators receive mentorship, training, community and funding to solve social or environmental problems.
- La Bastille -- the University of Waterloo's only French-language floor.
- plenty of great experiences.
Students with specific room needs and accommodation are invited to bring them to our attention.