Information regarding safety and security is available on the University of Waterloo Police website.
In case of emergency, call:
- Fire & Ambulance: 911 (dial "6 – 911" if calling from within St. Paul's).
- University of Waterloo Police: 519-888-4911 or press the red University of Waterloo Police button on any Bell pay phone on campus.
- Poison Control Centre: 1-800-268-9017 or 416-813-5900.
Let St. Paul's know about something that needs our attention:
- Fill out a general Concern form
- Let our Chef Manager know if you have any Food service comments
- Maintenance Request forms are found on every floor in the Dorm building, and in the laundry room in the Grad Apartments. Just fill one out and we'll look into the issue.
- For ResNet technical support, please send a message to email@example.com and a Residence Computer Consultant will be in touch within 24-48 hours.
- If you experience a problem with your telephone service, contact St. Paul's telecom customer service line at extension 25290.