A personal visit is a great research tool when you're looking to see if St. Paul's is the right fit for you. Nothing can replace first-hand experience of a community. That's why we invite you to stop by!
Visit us on a scheduled tour day
- Fall Open House on Saturday, November 4, 2017
- March Break Open House on Saturday, March 10, 2018
- You @ Waterloo Day on Saturday, May 26, 2018
Book a personal tour
We're always happy to show you around. You may arrange to book a personal tour either through the University's Visitors' Centre, or by filling out the online form below.
Book through the University's Visitor's Centre: You will be asked to choose various places and dates/times on the Visitor's Centre online form. Just choose St. Paul's and a date/time that suits you. One of our St. Paul’s ambassadors will meet you and show you around. OR
Fill out the online form below: Contact us directly using the booking form below and we will find a time that works for you.
Interested in other St. Paul's tours?
- We offer Guest Rooms at St. Paul's for family and visitors who are staying overnight on campus
- We also offer a live-in social impact incubator called St. Paul's GreenHouse, where students work on complex and pressing social problems while completing their studies
- Graduate and upper-year students may be interested in living in our Graduate Apartments.