St. Paul's University College is a not-for-profit institution. Fees are used to pay for the services we provide to students and to keep our facilities in good condition. Any leftover funds are redirected into uses for student education and benefit.
Your fees include:
- full pay-one-price meal plan
- high-speed Internet on University of Waterloo's "ResNet"
- individual air temperature control (heating and air conditioning)
Please refer to the Residence payment instructions for all payment details. The balance of your residence fees is due:
- For Fall term: July 31
- For Winter term: December 7
- For Spring term: April 11