St. Paul's University College is a not-for-profit institution. Fees are used to pay for the services we provide to students and to keep our facilities in good condition. Any leftover funds are redirected into uses for student education and benefit.
2019 - 2020 fees will be posted by April 30, 2019.
St. Paul's has changed our fee structure to mirror that of the University of Waterloo. The combined Fall/Winter pricing is comparable to what it's always been, but the new system reduces Winter and Spring prices to support students who wish to return for those terms.
* Paying your Winter or Spring 2018 Residence fees? Check here.
|Room Type||Fall 2018||
Spring Term 2019
(Weekday meal service only)
|Double room bed & full meal plan||$6,774||$4,516||$4,055|
|Single room & full meal plan||$7,281||$4,854||$4,393|
|Super single room & full meal plan||$8,037||$5,358||$4,897|
- Activities Council fee (mandatory): $25/term.
- Levy to support refugee students (voluntary): $25/term
Your $500 deposit will be deducted from your first-term's residence fees.
Your fees include:
- high-speed Internet on University of Waterloo's "ResNet"
- individual air temperature control in all rooms
- full pay-one-price meal plan
Please refer to the Residence payment instructions for all payment details. The balance of your residence fees is due:
- For Fall term: July 31
- For Winter term: December 7
- For Spring term: April 11