A convenient all-you-can-eat meal plan is included in your residence fees when you become a resident of the St. Paul’s undergraduate dormitory, which means you will never run out of money for food!
Watson’s Eatery offers a range of food options at meal times, including vegetarian, vegan and halal meals as well as a variety of sides including soups and salads. Our menu changes weekly to reflect the preferences and requests of our student residents.
For meal plans from September 2021 to August 2022:
- Full meal-plan holders have unlimited access to the eatery during hours of operation
- Unable to make it down to our eatery during regular hours of operation due to class schedule, fill out our pre-order meal form and pick it up in the fridge located in the hall behind the cash register
- Special dietary needs are supported on request
Important things to know:
- Students do not pay tax on a full meal plan, therefore you are not allowed to let friends use your swipes or purchase food on your friend’s behalf. One exception: Parents may use your swipes when they come to visit
- Unless you requested take out, food must be eaten in Watson’s Eatery. No dishware or silverware are to leave Watson’s Eatery