A convenient meal plan is included in your fees when you become a resident of the St. Paul's dormitory, which means you'll never run out for money for food!
Watson's Eatery offers a range of options at meal times, including vegetarian and healthy meals, as well as our soup and salad bar. Our menus change regularly to reflect the preferences and requests of our student residents.
- Full meal-plan holders get five swipes per day on weekdays and four on weekends and holidays during the Fall and Winter terms (there is no meal service during the weekends in the Spring term).
- Each swipe is good for one entrée, a beverage and side dishes, and you can use up to two swipes per meal.
- You can use the swipes during the meal periods, but they expire at the end of the day and do not carry over to the next day.
- You may request a packed lunch or late dinner in advance.
- Special dietary needs are supported on request.