The Faculty of Engineering has partnered with St. Paul's to create a new Living-Learning Community — just for Women in Engineering!
This live-in program supports the unique needs of first-year female Engineering students as you transition to university and helps ensure your academic success.
You will live at St. Paul’s with other female first-year Engineering students in double dorm rooms, where you can expect to:
1. Build relationships and networks that will assist you academically and personally as you begin your university life.
2. Benefit from:
- Upper-year Peer Leaders from Engineering programs who understand your experience and are trained to provide support
- Participation in selected activities designed in consultation with the Faculty of Engineering
- Support from trained residence leaders and available resources
3. Learn from (and make friends with!) other first-year students in the same academic program.
For more information, please contact Steve Prentice.