The Faculty of Engineering has partnered with St. Paul's to create a new Living-Learning Community — just for Women in Engineering!
This live-in program supports the unique needs of first-year female Engineering students as you transition to university and helps ensure your academic success.
You will live at St. Paul’s with other female first-year Engineering students in double dorm rooms, where you can expect to:
1. Build relationships and networks that will assist you academically and personally as you begin your university life.
2. Benefit from:
- Upper-year Peer Leaders from Engineering programs who understand your experience and are trained to provide support
- Participation in selected activities designed in consultation with the Faculty of Engineering
- Support from trained residence leaders and available resources
3. Learn from (and make friends with!) other first-year students in the same academic program.
How to apply
Once you are accepted into an Engineering program at the University of Waterloo, you will be sent an invitation to apply online to the Living-Learning Community.
For more information, please contact Steve Prentice.