From the parking lot, take the sidewalk on the left up to the building and go through the double doors. The Student and Guest Services Centre is directly opposite the doors.
From the University of Waterloo campus, follow the path to the main building and go through the double doors. Go up the stairs located opposite the doors. At the top of the stairs go right down the hall, through the double doors, and right again. The Student & Guest Services Centre is to your right at the end of the hall.
The Student and Guest Services Centre is normally open:
- September-April: Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
- May to August: Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm.
Please note on occasion the centre is closed during its regular hours.
Services for residents and tenants
- Fee and rent payments
- Parking permits
- Parcel/package pick up and mailing services (limited)
- Fax service for minimal cost
- Fridge rental (for dormitory residents) - $45/term or $80/two terms.
- Vacuum rental