You're invited to this special event for students admitted to the University of Waterloo!
There will be tons of things to see and do at both the Waterloo Campus and the Stratford Campus. At the Waterloo Campus, take part in residence and campus tours, chat with experts from our varied student services, and connect with staff and current students from Global Business and Digital Arts (GBDA). The Stratford Campus will also be open, for tours throughout the day.
As a Global Business and Digital Arts (GBDA) student, here are a few specific opportunities that might interest you:
- Academic Information booth: 10AM – 2PM (Waterloo Campus, Federation Hall)
- Visit the Faculty of Arts booth to connect with GBDA staff and current students who can answer your question about the program.
- Faculty of Arts tour: 10AM – 2PM (Waterloo Campus, departs from Federation Hall)
- Learn about the Faculty of Arts, home to the Global Business and Digital Arts program. See general classrooms, labs, and student facilities.
- Stratford Campus Tours: 10AM – 2PM (Stratford Campus, 125 St. Patrick St., Stratford)
- The Stratford Campus will be open for tours of our state-of-the-art space. Tours depart every 15 minutes.
Visit the You @ Waterloo events page for details and register today!
Questions? Contact Victoria Salim.