Considering applying to one of the most innovative and unique programs the University of Waterloo has to offer?
We are now accepting applications for Fall 2014 for part- and full-time studies. The application deadline is May 30, 2014.
- Successful completion of an Honours Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, with a minimal overall standing of 78% in the last two years
- 3 references (3 academic or 2 academic and 1 professional)
- 300 to 500 word "Statement of Interest" (How do see yourself contributing to and benefiting from the Master of Digital Experience Innovation program?)
- The admissions committee may request an interview, in person or by phone, to further assess a candidate's suitability for the program. Students will be contacted directly should an interview be required.
We may also consider applications from mature students who do not meet the regular academic admission requirements of a four-year Honours Bachelor's degree or equivalent. To be considered, an applicant who does not meet the regular academic requirements must have a least eight years of professional experience in a field related to the program, such as digital media, journalism, digital entertainment, digital gaming, software development, design, etc., and a minimum Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of 550, or an equivalent score on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) (referencing Educational Testing Service's (ETS) GRE Comparison Table for Business Schools).
Please note for internationally educated applicants:
- Proof of English language proficiency is required. Refer to the Graduate Calendar for specific details.
- International Admission Guide - admission requirements by country.
- Review the steps to preparing your application for complete details about applying to the Master of Digital Experience Innovation.
- Apply online today and you are on your way to joining forward thinking and groundbreaking staff, faculty and students in the Master of Digital Experience Innovation program.
Please see the Master of Digital Experience Innovation FAQs or contact Amanda Connolly, Program Co-ordinator.