The Master of Digital Experience Innovation is a professional, course-based Master's program. With an interdisciplinary approach to teaching and learning, you'll gain a well-rounded perspective of the opportunities and challenges that exist in the digital media industry. There are two key components to the program:
The program begins with a 2-week workshop that covers a range of topics including personal learning styles, working in teams, and digital media applications.
Bootcamp generally takes place during the last week of August and the first week of September. Participation is required.
- DEI 612 Working in Teams 1
- DEI 613 Digital Media Solutions 1: Design Principles and Practice
- DEI 614 Principles of Marketing in a Globalized World: Leveraging Digital Technology
- DEI 615 New Perspectives: Media History and Analysis
- DEI 623 Digital Media Solutions 2: Project Management
- DEI 624 Understanding the Consumer Universe: Market Research in Digital Media
- DEI 625 Media Innovation and Impact
- DEI 626 User Experience (UX) Fundamentals and User Research
- DEI 631 Projects
For complete course descriptions and current syllabi please visit the course descriptions page.
Project Management Professional (PMP) - optional
Students have the option of attending additional classes, at no extra charge, to cover the education hours required for the Project Management Professional (PMP) designation. Specific class times are posted each year.