A unique feature of the Global Business and Digital Arts (GBDA) program that excites potential employers is that it will equip you with an interdisciplinary background in technology, creativity, and business.
You’ll be able to speak, interact and manage across multidisciplinary teams – a skill that employers say is vital in today’s ever-changing digital economy. You’ll be well prepared for careers in:
- Social media development and management
- Technology sales and marketing
- Government technology and policy development
- New media development (taking traditional media to digital formats)
- Web development, management, and marketing
- Project coordination and management
- Much more!