Graduates will earn the one-of-a-kind Bachelor of Global Business and Digital Arts. This degree will qualify you to enter the workforce, or to pursue further education at the graduate (Master’s) level.
- Spend the first two years primarily at the Waterloo Campus (one day per week in Stratford) and your final two years at the Stratford Campus
- Access state of-the-art facilities including the latest digital media labs, sound and video editing suites, team project rooms and more
- Complete team-based design projects from start to delivery.
- Connect with industry mentors, who will share their expertise with you.
- Complete a paid internship with a company such as Desire2Learn, Canadian Tire or Axonify.
- Earn your professional designation as a Certified Associate in Project Management (optional)
- Take part in an international exchange and build your global network
First year courses
|Fall term||Winter term|
|GBDA 101 - Digital Media Design and Production||GBDA 102 - International Business and Cross-cultural Management|
|GBDA 103 - User Experience Design||ECON 101 - Introduction to Microeconomics|
|ARBUS 200 - Entrepreneurship Principles and Practices||Elective or one of VCULT 100, VCULT 101, FINE 130 (if not taken in first term)|
|Elective or one of VCULT 100, VCULT 101, FINE 130||One elective|
|Elective||One second language course|
Upper year courses
In upper years you can look forward to classes exploring second languages, computer science, business ethics, cross-cultural communications and more. For a complete overview of the Global Business and Digital Arts program, and for course descriptions you can refer to the Undergraduate Calendar.