Industry partners (including non-for profit organizations, start-up companies, academic institutions) are invited to the University of Waterloo Stratford campus to pitch a project to our Master of Digital Experience students.
Industry partners make written project proposal summary available to students.
- Student teams and projects are confirmed
- Students and industry sponsors develop project charter
- IP Agreements (if needed/required)
- Mentor Agreement (if needed/required)
- Learning Plan
- Project Charter signed
May 1 to August 1:
- Students work on their projects between 15-20 hours per week for 12 weeks.
First week of August:
- Project presentations to all industry partners involved in projects and the supervising faculty member.
- Projects are evaluated by supervising faculty member with input from industry mentors.