One Picture is Worth a Thousand Words.
Each week the Stratford Campus provides students, alumni, faculty and staff the opportunity to share some insight into their lives, by taking over the @uwstratford Instagram account. These personal narratives give a glimpse of the day-to-day life of those in our community.
Show the world your #UWStratford story.
To be a part of the Instagram takeover, you must:
- be a current GBDA or MDEI student, Alumni, faculty, or staff
- Students must be enrolled in a study term, either at Waterloo or on exchange, or be on internship during their takeover week
- and must be in good academic standing
- have your own device with Instagram installed
- accept and abide by the Terms and Conditions (this will be sent out once scheduling has been confirmed)
- be willing to upload images daily
Applications for the Winter term are now open. Apply today!
Note: You must log in with your WatIAm credentials in order to complete the form.