This high-intensity day provides an immersive hands-on design experience for post-secondary school students of any background (or discipline) to tackle real world problems. The camp brings together 100 aspiring designers for a day of exploration, collaboration and design to create a viable solution to help accelerate Stratford's smart city.
Food will be provided throughout the day so you have the energy you need to take on the challenge and a free daily bus is available between the Waterloo and Stratford campuses.
What’s in it for you?
- Learn by doing
- Energize your practice and make new connections
- Work as part of a team to advance your design chops
- Beef up your portfolio with a smart, new design
- Surprise yourself by how much you can do in a matter of days
Who can attend?
- Post-secondary school students (University or College) of any background (or discipline)