Karin is a passionate teacher, she loves being surrounded by smart, driven students that inspire her and keep her on her toes. She feels very fortunate that the things she loves also pay the bills. She brings 14+ years of design and digital media experience to the table and currently teaches User Experience (UX) and Applied Leadership.
To practice what she teaches, Karin, together with her team, is building a virtual incubation program for entrepreneurs for UW's CONRAD Business centre. She is a voracious reader and thinks everything is just a little bit better with a cup of strong, dark coffee.
- DEI 626: User Experience (UX) Fundamentals and User Research (UER)
- GBDA 103: User Experience Design
- GBDA 204: Applied Leadership and Management
- Master of Digital Media (MDM), Center for Digital Media Vancouver (University of British Columbia / Simon Fraser University / Emily Carr University of Art and Design / British Columbia Institute of Technology), 2010
- Bachelors of Arts, Performing Arts, Zurich University of the Arts, 1989