The Global Business and Digital Arts (GBDA) Society is the representative student body for undergraduate students enrolled in GBDA at the University of Waterloo.
Our objective is to:
provide resources for all students which allow them to seek out both academic and professional aspirations,
create a forum where members may share ideas,
cultivate a spirit of mutual assistance and co-operation, as well as open lines of communication among GBDA students, faculty and staff,
- host and support academic and social events to cultivate community among members.
Have an idea?
GBDA Society wants to help your ideas and initiatives take flight. We are always looking to partner with innovative GBDA students. Shoot us an email at email@example.com, send us a message on any of our social media, or reach out to one of our Society members. You can also fill out our Event Proposal Form (docx). Please email us the completed form as a PDF file.
Executive positions within the Global Business and Digital Arts Student Society include: President (a 3rd or 4th year student), Vice-President (a 2nd or 3rd year student), Director of Operations, Director of Academics, Chief of Design, Chief of Communications, and Chief of Finance.
2018-2019 GBDA Society Executive Team
- President: Jessica Silverberg
- Vice President: Tyson McGavin
- Director of Operations: Noah Pratt
- Junior Director of Operations: Boyun Leung
- Chief of Design: Irfan Irfan
- Chief of Communications, External: TBD
- Chief of Communications, Internal: Sam Byers
- Chief of Finance: Felix Weber
- Junior Chief of Finance: Vansh Bhatia
- Director of Academics: Mehida Ahmed
Elections for all elected executive positions are held by the society during the end of winter term for the following spring, fall, and winter terms. Any vacant positions may be appointed by current executive members of the GBDA society for the remainder of the current election cycle.
Further questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org