An award, valued at $2,500, is provided annually to a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in Year Four in any program in the School of Accounting and Finance. Selection will be made on the basis of academic excellence in AFM 362 and 363 (tax courses) and extracurricular involvement including sports and/or volunteer activities. Interested students should submit an application by October 1. This fund is made possible by a donation from Cadesky and Associates LLP ‘Cadesky Tax.’
- enrolled in Year Four in any program in School of Accounting and Finance
- minimum 80% average in AFM 362 and AFM 363
- involvement in extracurricular activities
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with Fall deadlines (September - December).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
Please contact the Undergraduate Awards Assistant if you have questions about this award.