An award, valued at up to $1,000, will be provided annually to a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in Year Two, Three, or Four of any program in the Faculty of Arts. Selection will be based on academic excellence (minimum 75% cumulative average), as well as demonstrated community involvement in the Region of Waterloo. Interested students should submit an application by February 15. This fund is made possible by a donation from Your Neighbourhood Credit Union.
- minimum 75% cumulative average
- demonstrated community involvement in the Region of Waterloo
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with Winter deadlines (January - April).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
Please contact the Undergraduate Awards Co-ordinator if you have questions about this award.