OSAP, award and scholarship amounts will be posted as Anticipated Aid on your Quest account each term. Fall 2020 full-time OSAP funding will be added as anticipated aid on Quest accounts starting August 5 and will continue to be updated throughout the Promissory Note period.
An award, valued at up to $1,000, will be provided annually to a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in Year Two, Three, or Four of any program in the Faculty of Arts. Selection will be based on academic excellence (minimum 75% cumulative average), as well as demonstrated community involvement in the Region of Waterloo. Interested students should submit an application by February 15. This fund is made possible by a donation from Your Neighbourhood Credit Union.
- minimum 75% cumulative average
- demonstrated community involvement in the Region of Waterloo
- Complete the applicable term Undergraduate Award Application
- At this time we are only accepting applications for awards with a Fall deadline (September to December).
- The application for awards with deadlines in a future term will be available by the start of that term – please check back later.
- Complete a separate application for each award you wish to be considered for.
- Access the form on our Undergraduate Studies Forms page.
- Student Awards & Financial Aid
- Hannah Ellingham, Undergraduate Awards Co-ordinator
- The Centre, Needles Hall