The Student Awards & Financial aid (SAFA) office can assist with completing various out of province forms (e.g. confirmation of registration, confirmation of attendance, confirmation of student status, program information forms).
Please don't submit a request through e-commerce or via the Proof of Enrolment page.
These forms can be submitted by email using Sendit, the University’s secure file transfer service:
- Login to Sendit with your WatIAM ID and password
- Enter our email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload the completed form and send.
All documents require an original signature. Digital, computerized and typed signatures will not be accepted.
Part-time funding mail out request
Submit this form to have your out of province loan certificate mailed to you if:
- you're enrolled in online courses only and live outside Waterloo Region, or
- you're paying fees to UWaterloo and studying outside Waterloo Region (e.g. studying abroad), or
- you live and work outside Waterloo Region while on an official co-op work term
Interest free status
Submit this form to our office if you're:
- a part time student with previous part-time loans, or
- a full-time student with previous full-time loans from another province
You can also complete a Confirmation of Enrolment online with the NSLSC On-Line Service.