The Student Awards & Financial aid (SAFA) office can assist with completing various out of province forms (e.g. confirmation of registration, confirmation of attendance, confirmation of student status, program information forms).
These forms can be submitted in person or by mail to the SAFA office. Ensure that your name and student number are indicated on the form.
Please don't submit a request through e-commerce or via the Proof of Enrolment page.
Alternatively, you can use Sendit, the University’s secure file transfer service:
- Login to Sendit with your WatIAM ID and password
- Enter our email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload the completed form and send.
All documents require an original signature. Digital, computerized and typed signatures will not be accepted.
Part-time funding mail out request
Submit this form to have your out of province loan certificate mailed to you if:
- you're enrolled in online courses only and live outside Waterloo Region, or
- you're paying fees to UWaterloo and studying outside Waterloo Region (e.g. studying abroad), or
- you live and work outside Waterloo Region while on an official co-op work term
Interest free status
Submit this form to our office if you're:
- a part time student with previous part-time loans, or
- a full-time student with previous full-time loans from another province
You can also complete a Confirmation of Enrolment online with the NSLSC On-Line Service.