You are here

How can students apply for Work-Study Positions?

You can view the list of available work-study positions listed on our website.  You will need to log in using your WatIAM userid and password. Once you are logged in you will be able to view and apply for positions that interest you. Students applying for other provincial student aid should complete the paper application and submit their provincial notice of assessment to the Student Awards & Financial Aid Office.

More information:

Student budget calculator

Enriched start button

OSAP & your promissory note

Fall OSAP amounts will be posted to student Quest accounts under ‘Anticipated Aid’ on an ongoing basis over the next several weeks. Keep checking Quest to see if it’s been loaded, then you will be able to complete your Promissory Note.