1. Complete an OSAP Spring Extension Form
Applicable if you have already applied for fall 2020 OSAP and/or winter 2021 OSAP and your confirmation of enrolment has been completed. This form should be used instead of a new online OSAP application if:
- If you are adding the spring term to a fall and/or winter application.
- If you are going on a co-op work term in spring 2021 term and require additional funding for living costs.
- If you withdrew early from fall 2020 and/or winter 2021 term and are returning to studies spring 2021 term.
2. Complete an OSAP web application
Applicable if you have not applied for fall 2020 or winter 2021 OSAP.
Deadlines & Promissory Note
Our recommended deadline to submit an extension form or online web application is March 15, 2021. If your extension form (or signature pages if you are required to complete a web application) is submitted to the Student Awards & Financial Aid office by March 15, 2021 we will guarantee that your OSAP assessment will be available on Quest in time for you to complete your Promissory Note by the April 26, 2021 deadline.
Spring OSAP amounts will be posted to student Quest accounts under ‘Anticipated Aid’ on an ongoing basis starting in early April. Keep checking Quest to see if it’s been loaded, then you will be able to complete your Promissory Note.
Final application deadline to submit an extension or online application is June 17, 2021.
Our office will be accepting spring extensions form, but processing of the request will not begin until mid-March. We will continue to update our homepage with current OSAP processing times.