1. Complete an OSAP Winter Extension Form
Applicable if you have already applied for fall 2020 OSAP and your confirmation of enrolment has been completed. This form should be used if:
- If you are adding the winter term to a fall only application.
- If you are going on a co-op work term in winter 2021 term and require additional funding for living costs.
- If you withdrew early from fall 2020 term and are returning to studies winter 2021 term.
- If you are completing an undergraduate degree in fall 2020 and returning as a graduate student during the winter 2021 term.
2. Complete an OSAP web application
Applicable if you have not applied for fall 2020 OSAP.
Deadlines & Promissory Note
Our recommended deadline to submit an extension form or online web application is November 1, 2020. If your extension form (or signature pages if you are required to complete a web application) is submitted to the Student Awards & Financial Aid office by November 1, 2020 we will guarantee that your OSAP assessment will be available on Quest in time for you to complete your Promissory Note by the December 10, 2020 deadline.
Winter OSAP amounts will be posted to student Quest accounts under ‘Anticipated Aid’ on an ongoing basis starting in November. Keep checking Quest to see if it’s been loaded, then you will be able to complete your Promissory Note.
Final application deadline to submit an extension or online application is February 23, 2021.