Your OSAP funding will be sent directly to the University to pay your fees if you opted in to this service.
Need to find out if your OSAP will be redirected?
Login to your OSAP application and go to the “School you plan to attend” section. Look for the “Ministry may use a portion of my OSAP funding to pay…my school” option.
- Remaining OSAP funding will be deposited in your bank account when your fees are paid in full
- Allow up to 2 weeks for OSAP payments to appear on your fee bill
- If your Waterloo account is updated with a payment after your OSAP Confirmation of Enrolment is done, the OSAP funding will still be applied. Refunds will be issued in early November.
- You need to do a Promissory Note if using OSAP to pay your fees
- You need to be Fees Arranged to have your OSAP funding issued