OSAP funding will be sent directly to the University to pay your fees starting Fall 2018.
How much OSAP will be redirected?
- OSAP funds will be redirected to Waterloo to pay the current term fees owing less any other anticipated aid listed on quest (e.g. scholarships, bursary).
- Any remaining OSAP funding will be deposited in your bank account.
- Allow a few weeks for OSAP payments to appear on your account summary.
What if I made a payment to my account?
- Any payments you make toward fall fees after August 17th may not be reflected in time and could result in a duplicate payment.
- If you make a payment to your Waterloo account after your OSAP Confirmation of Enrolment is done, the OSAP funding will still be applied. Refunds will be issued in early November.
You need to do a Promissory Note if using OSAP to pay your fees
You need to be Fees Arranged to have your OSAP funding issued